Global Production Trainer
- You coach and train our plants and production managers about production processes and production technology on a global level.
- You develop training modules in line with Oerlikon Balzers standards and ensure sustainable knowledge transfer.
- After successfully completing the training program you qualify and certify the training participants.
- As Lead Auditor (m/f) you take over the implementation and conduction of operational audits.
- You document the operations audits using the AuditTool and you track the implementation of the audit actions.
- You train and develop new Operations Auditors through mentoring and assessment.
- You have a technical education and minimum 10 years? experience as production manager/plant manager or service technician/manager.
- You have a proven knowledge in PVD/PACVD coating/ vacuum technology and you are willing to share your expertise.
- Thanks to your previous working history you have a deep understanding of the infrastructure of a coating factory.
- You are willing to travel internationally (up to 50 %).
- You are a team player, self-driven with a positive mindset and hands-on mentality.
- You have the relevant experience in international and cross-cultural business environment.
- You have good communication skills in English and have a good command on MS Office.